Board of Education
1. Ensure a safe and secure learning environment.
2. Actively promote and support the growth of the International Baccalaureate Programme.
3. Continue the district-wide implementation of Multi-Tiered Systems of Support with a renewed focus on the secondary level, and continued monitoring of the implementation at the elementary level.
4. Continue fostering a district-wide culture of continued collaboration and shared responsibility for increased student proficiency, and college and career readiness for ALL students.
5. Engage families in the learning process of our students and as active participants in our school programs.
6. Actively promote and market STCS through positive interactions with students, staff and the community, and through recognition of student and staff achievement.
7. STCS will remain financially stable while still offering strong academic, athletic, fine art, and extracurricular programs.
The mission of the Saginaw Township Community Schools' Board of Education is to:
Fund and implement projects and programs to support effective schools.
The vision of the Saginaw Township Community Schools' Board of Education is:
2013-14 Board Meetings
*No Committee-of-the-Whole meeting in July and December.
The school name listed in parenthesis indicates a student/staff program from that particular school will be presented at the Committee-of-the-Whole meeting on that date.